Lifts & Elevator Installation Process
Simple & Straightforward Elevator Installations
At Nationwide Lifts of Oregon, our largest priority is providing a safe and convenient elevator installation process that results in the best possible elevator or lift for your unique situation.
Our professional and experienced elevator installers are friendly and helpful, and are here to make sure everything goes perfectly. They are trained in all of the elevator and lift models that we offer, and exclusively use the latest best practices and a high safety standard during installation.
Want to learn more about our elevator installation process? Contact us today! We’ll go over your options and evaluate your situation to help you select the right elevator or lift for you.
“Nationwide Lifts of Oregon installed a very complex residential elevator in our rental apartment in Manzanita. Sam and the crew could not have been more helpful and professional. We are very happy with our new elevator!”
– Geoff K.
Our Customer-Oriented Elevator Installation Process
Once you contact us to learn more about our elevator and lift solutions, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll listen to your needs and narrow down the product that will meet all needs. space to take a look at where you’d like to install your new elevator or lift. You can also send us photos or videos of the area.
- We’ll discuss what you are looking for in a lift or elevator, including your goals, budget, and preferred timeline. We’ll also lay out our elevator installation process.
- We’ll present your options to you and fill you in on the details of each one, answering questions and supporting you to make the right choice.
- Once the offer is accepted, we’ll work with you and your builder to set up a time for installation.
- Our team will come out to your home or business and install the elevator. We are flexible and will work with you or your contractor to ensure everything goes off without a hitch.
- Once we leave the site of installation your warranty begins. Questions or concerns throughout ownership? Contact us! We are here for you.
Elevator Installation Process FAQs
How long does the elevator installation process take?
Contact us with the particulars of your project and we’ll work with you to make sure your elevator or lift is installed expertly and looks great in your space.
When does the warranty begin?
Product warranties begin the day the lift is shipped from the factory. Labor warranties begin the day the installation is complete.
When should I contact you if I am building a home and want an elevator installed?
How big of an area do I need to install a lift or elevator?
Are you licensed?
At Nationwide lifts of Oregon, we work throughout Oregon and the Portland Metro area. Whether you’re in downtown Portland, Central/Eastern Oregon, or on the Oregon Coast, we can help you discover the perfect elevator solution.
About Nationwide Lifts of Oregon
We’ve serviced homes and businesses throughout Oregon with the elevator solutions that best fit them. Our entire team is in-house, ensuring a high level of quality in every interaction you have with us. You won’t find this level of customer service and professionalism with any other elevator company in Oregon.